A forum to chat and have fun.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS: ALL HAIL THERESA MAY This message mandated by the Government of Great Britain.

    Introduction

    Share

    sparkscreativity
    Seaman
    Seaman

    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-07-31

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements:

    Introduction

    Post by sparkscreativity on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 am

    Hey! I'm new, and I had no idea what a forum was before this, so be nice. =)

    My name is sparkscreativity. (: As you can see, my parents are equally creative, and had many big dreams for me...

    I guess I like to draw on occasion, though they're only copies of other drawings, such as, well, pokemon. (Shh.) And I love to play the violin... and to read, especially since I've recently developed a love for the classic. (Anna Karenina, anyone?)

    Let me know if you want to commission a poem or something like that from me. With a price, of course, but I want to see what it would be like to be commissioned. (:

    Oh, and by the way:

    "Darling, I don't know how to tell you this... but there is a CHINESE family in our bathroom!"

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:25 am

    Welcome, Sparkscreativity! Please read the rules and have fun! We like new users a lot Very Happy

    sparkscreativity
    Seaman
    Seaman

    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-07-31

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements:

    Re: Introduction

    Post by sparkscreativity on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 am

    HI Kaku, it's nice to meet you. Once Piece! Hahah (:
    avatar
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

    Number of posts : 1138
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    55/100  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    2/3  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Kell on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am

    One piece lol anyways welcome to the forums xD have fun!

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am

    Please find anything you like and post within those topics.
    avatar
    Sheepy
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 5215
    Registration date : 2008-03-03

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    0/100  (0/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    0/3  (0/3)
    Character Achievements: ex-2007guy. Administrator. #4 poster. Head of appeals.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Sheepy on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 am

    Welcome!


    _________________
    I'm e2007guy on microsoft's instant messaging service that starts with an s, ends with an e and has kyp in the middle if you feel like a chat.
    This forum gives me nostalgia.

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:44 am

    As you can see, we like new users xD. Please come back soon!
    avatar
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

    Number of posts : 1138
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    55/100  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    2/3  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Kell on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 am

    Yes, please do :).
    avatar
    Virulent Dude
    Rule Breaker

    Number of posts : 1446
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    1/3  (1/3)
    Character Achievements: Class A criminal, watch out!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Virulent Dude on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:20 am

    F** you b***!
    Edited by the moderator.
    avatar
    Rosier
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 2159
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Rosier on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:26 am

    Virulent Dude wrote:F** you b***!
    Edited by the moderator.

    I was going to do something about that but I was beaten to it. xD

    Yeah, well, don't mind him.

    Welcome to the forums, sparkscreativity. (: I think they already covered the part about us loving new users, huh? alkjfalkdj I was beated to that too. xD Ah, whatever. I'll just explain that.

    You see, most of us are old users. Joined two years ago (which is why we've got like 1274935398 posts :b ) and so we like new people.

    Anyway: Welcome. :b

    /essay

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 am

    Virulent needs to just chill out.
    avatar
    Rosier
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 2159
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Rosier on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 am

    Kaku wrote:Virulent needs to just chill out.

    Agreed. And, while we're off topic here: KMS, do you *ever* sleep? It's 2AM. xD

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 am

    Sigh. I'm not sleepy. Sleep has never been my favorite thing to do. I get up at like 6 even by sleeping this late....Idk why. Just like that.

    When school starts things will change though. I'll get more stressed, then more tired, then taking longer sleep, but not in summer, no lol :D
    avatar
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

    Number of posts : 1138
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    55/100  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    2/3  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Kell on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 am

    He's not an insomniac though... Just doesn't like sleep. I LOVE sleep though, KMS you must have a pretty tiring life!

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 am

    Kell wrote:He's not an insomniac though... Just doesn't like sleep. I LOVE sleep though, KMS you must have a pretty tiring life!


    Yes. o.o. I am so jealous of sleeping until 5 in the afternoon and missing out on everything.

    Lol xD that's Kell right here xD. He gets up at five, eats a bunch of candy for breakfast, and has lunch and dinner at night. Then he sleeps at like 1 AM. 16 hours of sleep, that's not healthy.
    avatar
    Mugy
    Ranked #2 Poster
    Ranked #2 Poster

    Number of posts : 8478
    Registration date : 2008-04-13

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #2 Poster, Commander-In-Chief rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Mugy on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:59 am

    Welcome XD
    Chinese family in your bathroom?

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 pm

    Idk what she's talking about lol.
    avatar
    Rosier
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 2159
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Rosier on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 am

    Kaku wrote:
    Kell wrote:He's not an insomniac though... Just doesn't like sleep. I LOVE sleep though, KMS you must have a pretty tiring life!


    Yes. o.o. I am so jealous of sleeping until 5 in the afternoon and missing out on everything.

    Lol xD that's Kell right here xD. He gets up at five, eats a bunch of candy for breakfast, and has lunch and dinner at night. Then he sleeps at like 1 AM. 16 hours of sleep, that's not healthy.

    Late reply on this, I know. I was out the whole day today and not online much yesterday. xD

    But KMS, you don't like to sleep? Whaaaat? xD I'm like Kell, though. Pretty accurate besides the part about getting up at 5 to eat candy. Not a chance; I'm asleep at that time. xD I don't remember ever waking up at 5. No, wait, I had to wake up at that time once, or twice, for an early flight, or long road trip. But any other time? Nope.

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 am

    Lol, I like sleep in the school year. In summer? nope. DOn't sleep much. 2-3 hours and in an occasion 5 hours.
    avatar
    Rosier
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 2159
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Rosier on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 am

    Kaku wrote:Idk what she's talking about lol.

    Oh, and sorry for the double post, but I have to add one more thing: That's a quote from a film. xD What, you really think she has a Chinese family in her bathroom ? I Googled it before my laptop overheated, and apparently, it is from a film called "500 Days of Summer" (if I remember correctly). Must be a good movie for her to quote it. :D I suppose I'll watch it in the next few days.
    avatar
    Kell
    Commodore
    Commodore

    Number of posts : 1138
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    55/100  (55/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    2/3  (2/3)
    Character Achievements:

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Kell on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 am

    Rosier wrote:
    Kaku wrote:
    Kell wrote:He's not an insomniac though... Just doesn't like sleep. I LOVE sleep though, KMS you must have a pretty tiring life!


    Yes. o.o. I am so jealous of sleeping until 5 in the afternoon and missing out on everything.

    Lol xD that's Kell right here xD. He gets up at five, eats a bunch of candy for breakfast, and has lunch and dinner at night. Then he sleeps at like 1 AM. 16 hours of sleep, that's not healthy.

    Late reply on this, I know. I was out the whole day today and not online much yesterday. xD

    But KMS, you don't like to sleep? Whaaaat? xD I'm like Kell, though. Pretty accurate besides the part about getting up at 5 to eat candy. Not a chance; I'm asleep at that time. xD I don't remember ever waking up at 5. No, wait, I had to wake up at that time once, or twice, for an early flight, or long road trip. But any other time? Nope.

    yeah I guess that's my schedule. I sleep much later than 1. Mostly about 12 hours a day, so at 5? XD

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 am

    Rosier wrote:
    Kaku wrote:Idk what she's talking about lol.

    Oh, and sorry for the double post, but I have to add one more thing: That's a quote from a film. xD What, you really think she has a Chinese family in her bathroom ? I Googled it before my laptop overheated, and apparently, it is from a film called "500 Days of Summer" (if I remember correctly). Must be a good movie for her to quote it. :D I suppose I'll watch it in the next few days.

    Not a double post :).
    avatar
    Rosier
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 2159
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Rosier on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 am

    Kaku wrote:Lol, I like sleep in the school year. In summer? nope. DOn't sleep much. 2-3 hours and in an occasion 5 hours.

    Oh wow. Then I should have Kell make sure you go outside everyday and do something really tiring. >:D Then when you come home, you'll *want* to sleep. Good plan, no? (:

    And yeah, I just noticed that. xD It seems that you posted it faster than me. I didn't really want to modify the post, since it takes a while on the Wii... xD

    KMS
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 13695
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    40/100  (40/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Ranked #1 Poster, Commander-In-Chief Rank.

    Re: Introduction

    Post by KMS on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 am

    Well, I play tennis twice a week. I still don't sleep well. Maybe I should go and mow the lawn then play tennis then go swimming then take a run around the block and see about that xD
    avatar
    Rosier
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 2159
    Registration date : 2008-03-04

    Character Sheet
    Demerit points:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strikes remaining:
    3/3  (3/3)
    Character Achievements: Forumer from the old days...she is back!

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Rosier on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 am

    Kaku wrote:Well, I play tennis twice a week. I still don't sleep well. Maybe I should go and mow the lawn then play tennis then go swimming then take a run around the block and see about that xD

    THIS. xD Yup, this is what I'm talking about. You should do that sometimes. :b It should make you all tired and you'll sleep like a log. Wake up after maybe 7, 8 hours of sleep.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Introduction

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 am